Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday!

WOW!!  It's been a month!!! 
My sister from Texas was here for two weeks.  Her husband joined us for the second week.  She was kind enough to bring us a few days of sunshine and warmth.  We had trips to the beaches, driving trips along the coast highway and some tourist attractions to visit.  When her husband came we went to Napa for 3 days.  It was awesome!
It has been almost two years since we have seen each other!  I especially loved the girl talk late into the night.  Once we even stayed up until 4 am!!

These pictures were taken at Sterling Winery.  It sits atop a hill and you ride a gondola to get up there.

Sooooo...
On to the reason for this post  The Desk:
I ACTUALLY created something yesterday!!!  I feel the mojo returning.  Whew!  About time!
 Title: "The Garden In Her Hair"  (the song has been in my head for days now).  It's a bit of a jam-packed Steampunk ATC but, I like it.  Also, it was made with stash I already had.

Now I'm off to re-connect with all you lovely blog friends.  Thanks for being so patient with me and I apologize for not getting around to visit sooner.  I can't wait to see what you all have been up to!
Have a wonderful week!!!!  Join the fun here: http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/
xo
kat

8 comments:

  1. No better reason for not having time...my sister and I live on opposite continents, so it's always too long between visits, so I totally get what a great time you've had...and getting the old mojo back..bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sensational steampunk ATC - I love it! If you've missed a month, I probably wasn't even WOYWWing when you paused... so it's great to "meet" you, and I'm glad you had such a fantastic time with your sister - the views in the photos look amazing...
    Alison x
    #101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathryn, welcome back, I have really missed you! How lovely to have a visit from your sister and to get out and visit other places too. My brother lives in Canada so I don't get to see him very often. Your pics are great and your ATC is just fabulous - I love it. Crafty hugs, Anne x #32

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on getting your mojo flowing again. #138

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sister's visit sounds terrific and Napa looks beautiful - love that view.

    Fabulous ATC, what a way to use up stash, I love it. Can't say I know the song but I like your interpretation.

    Happy WOYWW, Elizabeth x #105

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My! Your ATC is fabulous. Love the colors and all the embellishments! Sounds like you had a great time visiting with your sis! Thanks for sharing. dix 128

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous photographs of you & your sister! Napa does sound wonderful..
    My word your ATC is AmAzing Gorgeous design & detail, love it!! Glad to see you back... Hugs May x x x#4

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an amazing piece of art you have there! So nice to spend time with loved ones.
    Happy very belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #52

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!