Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Catch up time... again

First, finishing up fall
Two little hangers for the swap at Alpha Stamps
See the other entries here:

Then Christmas cards for a make and take



Then a banner I make for my friend (and her last name is Love!)
Feather garland and lots of glitter and bling on burlap, of course;)

Some birthday cards



Some items I made to sell in the shop



I have been amassing quite a bit vintage Christmas items over the years.  A couple weeks ago I scooped up some really good things at the flea market


Fun stuff to play with!
I'll post some of the ways I use these soon.

Oh, and some tags for a make and take

I've got lots of stuff in the works so check back soon!  Thanks for visiting and your comments!
xo Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!