Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween in Wonderland


 
Created this Altoid tin from Graphics 45 images
 Front
 
 
 Inside
 
 
 Back
 
 
 


Then I made this banner using the Alice in Wonderland silhouettes collage sheet
from Alpha Stamps 





 
 
 
 
 This is a little door hanger pillow of the Cheshire Cat
  Made and iron-on transfer, ironed it onto muslin, trimmed it with pinking shears and stitched it together with baker's twine.  I have a few more different images that I want to do the same with. 
 
 
These are two chipboard coffin tags
(not wonderland related ;)

This one is heat embossed white on black paper
 
 
 
Speaking of Alice in Wonderland...
 
Sunday, at Ressurected, the shop I sell in, we had a "Tea Party"
 
 
I decorated this table in front of the shop



Our Sweet Sydney (16) played the role of Alice
Perfect!!!
 
Thanks for stopping and visiting!!
 
Check back tomorrow for some exciting news!!
 
Hugs and kisses!!!!
kat


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, what a lovely post! So many gorgeous things to look at - I especially love how you set the Alice table up, it looks amazing. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this trip to Wonderland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, it is all so gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!