Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GC133: Chestnut Theme Challenge - Use a Set

For this challenge I began with a master board.  I spritzed a 12" x 12" piece of kraft paper with Glimmer Mists in Coffee Shop and Candy Apple Red.  Then I stamped Stampin' Up's background stamps, French Script and Medallion and a couple other background stamps I have.  For smaller fill-ins I used Stampabilities Antique Key and 7 gypsies air mail stamps from the Conservatory set.  And a random heart in red ink for interest.  The result:
Then I cut the sheet into thirds and again to end up with eight pieces


Staying with a French/Postal/writing/letters theme and using Graphics 45 papers for background and  "Communique" elements, I combined them with more of the French Script stamped on parchment.
Three cards, so far.



 
Then... Lady Serendipity being the kind soul she is, when I was spritzing the grundge paper flourish (TH) with Glimmer Mist on a piece of stamped scrap...  I just had to make more of these:






Cool, simple and fast.  My kind of art!  HA!
Join the Gingersnap challenge here: http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2012/01/gc133-chestnut-theme-challenge-use-set.html
Thanks for visiting and your comments!
Hugs!
kat

1 comment:

  1. Ah, your creativity is awesome...can I borrow a cup of it? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!